The last couple of days, I’ve been opening up more and more and letting you guys learn more about me. However, it became apparent to me that I didn’t know much about my readers except through the many comments that you guys so kindly leave me. My Take on Money isn’t all about me I love interacting with my readers.
As a result, I’ve decided to start the MTM Reader Bio Series. Each week, I will aim to post a reader bio which will give me (and you) the opportunity to learn more about the readers here on MTM.
Below are some basic guidelines/questions you should try and cover in your reader bio.
- What’s your name, marital status, do you have any kids?
- Where are you from (Country or State)?
- What is your occupation? Do you like it? How long have you been doing it?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Do you have a blog, if so what’s the name and description?
- Is there anything special you’d like us to know about you?
- What’s your philosophy about money?
- Do you have a healthy relationship with money?
- Are you currently in debt or trying to get out of debt? If so, what are your plans for getting out of debt?
- Do you have an emergency fund in place? If so, how did you go about saving for it?
- Are you currently saving for retirement? If so, how? (Ex. IRA, 401k, etc.)
- What mistakes have you made with money in the past? What lessons have you learned?
- What advice would you give to readers concerning money?
- What are your future goals in life? (Ex. Retire Early, become a Millionaire, change careers, become an Entrepreneur etc.)
- How do you plan to accomplish this goal?
- Are there any questions you’d like to ask the readers?
This is going to be a lot of fun and I welcome all my readers to participate. Just email your Reader Bio to email@example.com and in the subject put “MTM Reader Bio” I will post your name (unless you’d like to be anonymous), the title of your blog and url (if you have one). My goal is to try and post a MTM Read Bio once a week if they’re available.